Friday, September 2, 2011

river dipping, rock climbing, maskmaking and starring in a play

river dipping, rock climbing, maskmaking and starring in a play :)






the rock climbing wall in action .. ti the top and hit the bell :)


lunchtime with a nose in a book ..


time for arty fun in the craft tent making papermache animal
masks ..



then off for a walk to the river..


skipping stones ..


making splashes ...



breathing deeply ...

UNTIL ;)


" Drumroll" .. Play of the Day



the tale of the 2 kingdoms and the sun goddess ..



maya starring as the snow leopard of the animal kingdom ..here in a tiff with the ice queen


ahh a hearty roar ...



a speaking part ... declaring the octopus to be off track :) ..



investigations by the police with regards to a missing snow leopard ..



taking a well earned break ..






the other kingdom is watching on



i think someone has enjoyed themselves :)))

maya & milliande
from the field
xxx

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous time you two are having! The pic "making splashes" of Maya in the creek needs to be enlarged and framed... Maya looks magical like a forest nymph:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful day, lots of wonderful home school camp fun yay.

    And I agree with Mon, that is a sensational photo of Maya the Mermaid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been watching your youtube videos for a while, but just now stumbled onto your site and your blogs. I also homeschool here in the states. How fabulous this camp looks! I wish we had something like that here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again... I was thinking... We're a very relaxed homeschooling family in Texas in the US, and I think it would be so fun to do a swap with you guys!
    I looked for your email around the blog and didn't find one, so I just thought I would leave you a note here.
    My email: mpope9193@aol.com

    If you and Maya are interested, send me a email. My girls are 10 & 12 and I know they would be super excited!

    Thanks!
    Rebecca P

    ReplyDelete